St Peter Academy’s Family Mass was well attended and followed by our Biggest Santa Breakfast to date! Pre-K Teacher, Shannon Maloney took incredible portrait
photographs of the children with Santa; K1 Teacher, Erin Sawyer mesmerized the children with her storytelling talents; and the HSA Volunteers outdid themselves with decorating and fun events for the children & adults!
The St Peter Academy Snowman Shoppe was buzzing with student shoppers selecting gifts for the special people in their lives. Gifts went home wrapped – no peeking please.
- Check out Mr. Dilba’s December Principal’s List Student Awards further on in this newsletter!
- Second Term Progress Reports will be sent home next Thursday. As always, our teachers are available to meet and discuss your child’s school performance.
- Mr Dilba’s Mystery Reader Series Guest Slots are filling up fast! There are only 7 open slots available through June. If you are considering becoming a Mystery Reader – Open Dates are listed in this newsletter – Contact Mr. Dilba posthaste.
- ‘Tis The Season – Each year we request a voluntary contribution for St Peter Academy Faculty and Staff Gifts. Please consider a family donation of $20.00. Donations may be deposited with Mrs. Brown.
- The Student Council Toy Drive will continue through December 19. All toy donations will be delivered to Saint Vincent De Paul Parish for distribution to families in need this Christmas season.
Plans are underway for some St Peter Academy Community Christmas Caroling at Marian Manor and a Christmas Show performance given by the St Peter Academy Early Childhood Classes – Join Us On December 23 For Some Merry Fun!